Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice. We provide information about our products and business. Any information contained in this website may change without notice.
- Neither we nor any other third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ispot4u.com's prior written consent.
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to register an account with us. You agree that any registration information you provide to us will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login names and passwords and you accept responsibility for all activities, charges, and damages that occur under your account. If you have a reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission, you should contact us immediately.
- You agree that you will respect other users of our Services and their Submissions. You agree to be polite and to never take actions or use the language, which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person.
- Spamming is not an acceptable form of communication on our Services, and such offenders will be banned from using our Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, or create derivative works of the Services.
- We occasionally provide third party content or link to third party websites on the services. We do not necessarily endorse or evaluate third party content and websites, and we do not assume responsibility for third parties' actions or omissions. You shouold review third parties' terms and privacy policies before you use their services.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ispot4u.com and all of its subsidaries, affiliates, partners, employees, or agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the services, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms.
- Informer Technologies, Inc. will make a reasonable effort to support its members, developers, and visitors through e-mail or support ticketing system, however, we are not making any promises as to the duration of our responses for such requests.
- Accepting our terms and conditions implies that your where abouts can be tracked using our product.
- We are using services of a third party(Hosting service link) for hosting our website. All your personal information and data will be hosted by them. We should not be held responsible for any misuse of the same. Please refer to their terms & conditions before providing any information.